We offer a host of professional services that will help advance your self-pay management practices and systems. Our professional services team is here to help you address overall strategy and systems that incorporate all or some of the following practice areas, or we can address any one of these areas individually:
- Inventory Management – we help you build intelligence into your inventory management systems to ensure you are routing your accounts to the best treatment strategies at the right time.
- Work Flow and Processes – we help you improve and optimize the operations of the patient payments business. We leverage Lean Six Sigma techniques that focus on both revenue and costs - we help your team maximize patient payments by focusing on what's most important and reduce costs by making your processes and systems as efficient as possible.
- Payment Estimation - we offers a series of robust scoring algorithms that predict a patient's willingness and ability to pay, which help your organization focus on collecting from the right patients at the right time. We leverage nationally-available, best-in-class data from third-party providers and combine it with proprietary data and insights to help yield drastically increased payment rates.
- Charity Care Identification - we can help you deploy advanced scoring and identification techniques to make smart, objective charity care decisions
- Analytics – we leverage advanced statistical modeling tools to build custom scoring and valuation models that fulfill a variety of needs such as account level payment prediction and portfolio valuation
- Vendor Management – we help you assess and select vendors and we can also help you implement programs to help manage and maximize the effectiveness of your vendors.
- Payment Tools and Strategies – we can help you select and deploy payment tools and strategies that maximize customer payments or analyze your current strategies and help you optimize them. Our expertise includes outbound calling, collections mail/billing, and installment loan programs.
- Legal Programs - we have years of expertise in deploying and managing legal strategies for our payment management clients in both arbitration and litigation environments. We also assess regulatory compliance of your legal programs.